Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 1000 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
Placer is looking for an experienced Webflow developer to join the Product Growth team. We’re looking for a people’s person with a keen eye for design and user experience, to help guide us in the uncharted territories of creating customer centric growth experiences that span our analytics dashboard, marketing site and other customer facing assets.
You will work closely with our product and marketing teams to envision the next generation of Placer’s funnel, experience and build new products driving users to take action via the marketing site, landing pages and custom product onboarding experiences.
- Build next-generation high performing web assets on Webflow
- Create impactful conversion experiences
- Support and update existing web assets
- Collaborate with marketing managers on our Placer’s brand
- Design, implement and deploy end to end features
- At least 2 years as a Webflow developer
- At least 2 years experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with or willingness to learn React libraries
- Self-initiated and quick learner
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes and deployment processes
- Knowledge of SEO, web analytics softwares and A/B testing lifecycle
Why Doing Placer.ai?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Noteworthy Links To Learn More About Placer
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.